The application process for WBJEE 2024 will begin on 23-12-2023 (expected) and the last date to submit the form is 20-01-2024 (expected). The WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) 2024 is a highly anticipated exam for students aspiring to pursue engineering in West Bengal.
The WBJEE 2024 application process is conducted entirely online, ensuring convenience and accessibility for applicants. By filling out the application form accurately and adhering to the prescribed guidelines, aspiring candidates can take a significant step towards their engineering aspirations.
To aid students in navigating the WBJEE 2024 application process seamlessly, this comprehensive guide provides detailed information and step-by-step instructions.
From the prerequisites and required documents to the photograph and signature format, important points to remember while submitting the online application form, and a detailed step-by-step guide for online application, this article covers all the crucial aspects of the WBJEE 2024 application process.
By following this guide diligently, applicants can ensure a smooth and error-free application submission. It is important to remember that each step should be carefully executed, and all required information and documents should be provided accurately to avoid any potential complications or disqualifications.
Pre-Requisite & Documents Required
Before you start filling out the WBJEE 2024 application form, make sure you have the following documents and information ready:
- Personal details: Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Gender
- Identification details: Valid Mobile Number, Email ID
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Academic details: Passing/Appearing year, Institute name & address, Institute pincode
- Address details: Present and Permanent address
- Category details: Nationality, Domicile, Religion, Category, Sub-category (if applicable), Income category
Photograph & Signature Format
When uploading your photograph and signature, make sure they meet the specified format requirements. Here’s a quick reference:
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG||< 100 KB||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||< 30 KB||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Important Points to Remember
- Apply online at www.wbjeeb.nic.in. No printed forms available.
- Use genuine application form and avoid duplicates.
- Provide valid mobile number and unique email ID for communication.
- Existing candidates can log in using their credentials, while new candidates need to click on “New Candidate Registration.”
- Agree to the terms and conditions before proceeding.
- Verify your phone number and email address through the OTP sent to you.
- Keep registration details confidential.
- Follow guidelines for uploading photograph and signature.
- Correct any errors within the notified correction period.
- Double-check all the information filled in the application form before final submission.
- Pay the exam fee online using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI.
- Pay the registration fees online, which is Rs. 500 for General category and Rs. 400 for Reserved category candidates.
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.
How to Apply Online for WBJEE 2024 Application Form: Step by Step Guide
Applying for the WBJEE 2024 exam is a straightforward process. Follow these step-by-step instructions to complete your application successfully:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Start by visiting the official website of the WBJEE Board.
Step 2: Read and Agree to the Instructions
- On the website, you will find important instructions regarding the application process. Read them carefully to understand the requirements and guidelines.
- Once you have read and understood the instructions, click on the checkbox or button to agree to them.
Step 3: Register as a New Candidate or Log In
- If you are a new candidate, click on the “New Candidate Registration” option. This will take you to the registration page.
- If you have already registered, log in using your credentials provided during the registration process.
Step 4: Fill in Personal Details and Create Password
- For new candidates, fill in your personal details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, valid mobile number, and email ID.
- Create a password that is secure and easy for you to remember. Note that the password should comply with the specified requirements.
Step 5: Verify Phone Number and Email Address
- After filling in your personal details, you will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Enter the OTP in the designated field to verify your phone number and email address. This step ensures the security of your application.
Step 6: Fill in the Application Form
- Once your phone number and email address are verified, you will be directed to the application form.
- Fill in the required fields with accurate information. These include nationality, domicile, religion, category, sub-category (if applicable), income category, and other relevant details.
- Ensure that you provide correct and up-to-date information to avoid any discrepancies.
Step 7: Choose Exam City and Upload Photograph and Signature
- Select your preferred exam city from the available options.
- Follow the specifications mentioned on the website to upload your scanned photograph and signature. Make sure the images meet the required format, dimensions, and file size.
Step 8: Review and Save Your Application Form
- Once you have filled in all the necessary details and uploaded the photograph and signature, review your application form.
- Double-check for any errors or missing information. If required, make the necessary corrections.
- Save your application form to proceed to the next step.
Step 9: Declaration and Final Submission
- Read the declaration carefully, which states that the information provided by you is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Check the declaration checkbox to confirm your agreement and understanding.
- Click on the “Save & Final Submit” button to submit your application finally.
Step 10: Pay Registration Fees
- After final submission, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Choose the online payment option and proceed to pay the registration fees.
- General category candidates are required to pay Rs. 500, while reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 400.
Step 11: Download the Confirmation Page
- After successful payment of the registration fees, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Download the confirmation page and save it for future reference.
- Make sure to keep a copy of the confirmation page as proof of your application.