UTET Result 2023 is expected to be declared on the official website on 25th October 2023. The official website of UTET 2023 is ukutet.com
UTET 2023 Result holds immense significance for all the aspiring teachers who appeared in the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
This result determines the candidates’ performance and whether they meet the eligibility criteria for becoming teachers in the state.
The evaluation process involves carefully checking and assessing the OMR answer sheets submitted by the candidates. Once the evaluation is completed within the stipulated period, the board announces the results on its official website.
Candidates will be notified about the result declaration through newspapers. Successful candidates, who are eligible for teaching, will also receive their certificate-verified mark sheets through registered mail.
UTET Result Highlights
- UTET 2023 Result is expected to be declared on 25th October 2023 on the official website.
- The result showcases the performance of candidates in the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Eligible candidates will receive their certificate-verified mark sheets through registered mail.
- The result is an essential document for candidates aspiring to become teachers in Uttarakhand.
How to Check UTET 2023 Result & Download Mark Sheet: Step by Step Guide
- Visit the official website of UTET 2023 – ukutet.com.
- Look for the “UTET 2023 Result” link on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter your roll number or other required credentials.
- Submit the details to view your UTET 2023 Result.
- The result and mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the mark sheet for future reference.
Revaluation of UTET OMR Answer Sheets
- The OMR answer sheets are evaluated by a machine, and there is no provision for revaluation or reassessment.
- Applicants can obtain a carbon copy of the OMR answer sheet on request.
Procedure for Obtaining the UTET Duplicate Mark Sheet
- Applicants can obtain the duplicate mark sheet by depositing ₹150.00 (one hundred and fifty rupees) in the treasury through a challan.
- The board will correct any inadvertent typographical errors or discrepancies in the name, father’s name, or mother’s name as per the rules and regulations.
- Changes related to photograph, category, horizontal reservation category, and eligibility for the examination will not be made in the duplicate mark sheet. Candidates must fill in these details carefully.
- To obtain the duplicate mark sheet, applicants need to submit an application letter, attested photocopy of the high school certificate, an affidavit on a stamp paper worth ₹10.00 (ten rupees), the original copy of the damaged/lost and reissued mark sheet issued by the board, and a chalan/demand draft of the prescribed fee in the original format. An advertisement published in the newspaper regarding the loss/nondelivery of the mark sheet should also be submitted in case of loss or damage to the mark sheet.