UP CPNET 2023 Admit Card is a crucial document that candidates must possess to appear for the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) 2023.
This admit card serves as a hall ticket and contains essential information about the candidate and the examination.
It acts as an entry pass to the examination center and ensures a smooth and hassle-free process on the exam day.
Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website of UPUMS, www.upums.ac.in. It is essential to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination center.
The UP CPNET 2023 Admit Card will be available for download from 25th July 2023 (Expected) onwards. It is advised to download the admit card well in advance to avoid any last-minute inconvenience.
UP CPNET Admit Card Highlights
- Admit Card Release Date: 25th July 2023 (Expected)
- Official Website: www.upums.ac.in
- Mode of Download: Online
- Details Required for Download: Registration Number and Password
- Mandatory Document: Printed Admit Card
How to Download UP CPNET 2023 Admit Card: Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPUMS, www.upums.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “UP CPNET 2023 Admit Card” link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter the required details such as Registration Number and Password.
- Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button to access the admit card.
- Step 5: The UP CPNET 2023 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Details to Verify in UP CPNET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name and Roll Number
- Examination Date and Time
- Examination Venue and Address
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions for the Exam
Rules for UP CPNET Exam
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam center.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, etc., are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates should reach the exam center at the specified time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Any attempt of malpractice or violation of exam rules will lead to disqualification.