PPMET 2023 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme: Preparing for an entrance examination is no easy task, especially when it determines the path to your dream career.
For aspiring nursing professionals in Punjab, the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2023 is the crucial gateway to secure admission in the esteemed B.Sc. Nursing courses offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
To excel in this highly competitive exam, candidates must not only focus on their subject knowledge but also gain a deep understanding of the exam pattern and marking scheme.
In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the intricacies of the PPMET 2023 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme, providing aspiring candidates with valuable insights to help them ace the examination with confidence. Aspirants will learn about the subjects covered, the question format, mode of the test, the structure of the OMR Response Sheet, and much more.
Understanding the exam pattern and marking scheme is vital as it enables candidates to strategize their approach, manage time efficiently, and tackle the test with precision. By mastering these aspects, candidates can significantly enhance their performance and secure a competitive edge over their peers.
So, let’s embark on this journey to uncover the nitty-gritty of the PPMET 2023 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme, equipping aspiring nursing professionals with the tools they need to succeed in their pursuit of a fulfilling and rewarding career in the healthcare sector. Read on to unravel the secrets of a successful PPMET journey!
Date and Centers for PPMET-2023
- The PPMET 2023 test will be held on 13th August 2023 (Sunday).
- The test will be conducted at centers designated by the University, with the city/cities and center/centers displayed on the downloadable Admit Card from the University website.
PPMET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The PPMET 2023 will be an objective-type test with multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates will receive a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet.
- Each question will have four responses (A, B, C, and D), with only one being the correct answer.
Procedure To Be Followed in Exam Hall
- Ten minutes before the test starts, candidates will receive the Question Booklet and OMR Response Sheet.
- Required details, such as Roll Number, Name, Question Booklet No., etc., must be filled on the Test/Question Booklet before opening the seal.
- Candidates must report any discrepancies in the Question Booklet within the first 10 minutes.
- The test will commence at the time mentioned in the Admit Card, and candidates must stop marking responses when the closing time is announced.
OMR Response Sheet
- The OMR Response Sheet is filled with a black fine tip ball pen.
- Side-I contains personal details like Name, Roll No., Question Booklet Number, and candidate’s signature.
- Side-II contains Roll No. and Question Booklet Number.
- No stray marks or writing should be on the OMR Response Sheet.
Caution while Marking Answers
- Only one oval must be darkened for each entry.
- A lightly or faintly darkened oval will be considered incorrect.
- Un-attempted questions should have the fifth oval (E) darkened; otherwise, all blank ovals in a question will lead to negative marking.
PPMET 2023 Marking Scheme
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Un-attempted questions with all blank ovals will carry one negative mark; candidates must darken one oval out of five.