PPMET 2023 Counselling will commence from 25th August 2023. Candidates can access all the information related to counselling on the official website of PPMET, i.e., bfuhs.ac.in.
PPMET 2023 Counselling is a crucial step for candidates who qualified in the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test.
It is the process through which candidates can secure their seats for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing Course. Counselling will be conducted online, and candidates need to submit their preferences carefully.
The allocation of seats will be based on PPMET-2023 merit and eligibility criteria.
PPMET Counselling Highlights
- Counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds, depending on the availability of seats.
- Candidates need to submit their college and category preferences through the university website.
- After the provisional allocation of seats, candidates must report to the respective allotted college for verification of documents and medical checkup.
- The first-year fee payment can be done through the online payment gateway provided on the university website.
- Provisional allotment does not guarantee the final seat until all documents are verified as per the Punjab Government’s terms and conditions.
Important Dates for PPMET 2024 Counselling
|1st Round of Online Counselling||25th August to 28th August 2023|
|Display of provisional allotment/result||Upto 2nd Sept 2023|
|Inviting objections to provisional allotment||3rd Sept 2023|
|Display of revised provisional allotment||4th Sept 2023|
|Reporting to allotted college||Upto 9th Sept 2023|
|2nd Round of Online Counselling||To be intimated through the University website|
The Counselling process aims to allocate seats fairly based on candidates’ choices and merit.
Candidates should follow the instructions carefully and attend counselling sessions as per the schedule to secure their desired seats in para-medical courses.