NMIMS Entrance Test Answer Key 2024 (For NPAT, CET, LAT) is expected to be released by various coaching institutes on the day of the exam. It’s important to note that no official answer key will be provided by NMIMS.
NMIMS Entrance Test is a significant milestone for students aspiring to join NMIMS’s prestigious programs.
The Answer Key for NMIMS Entrance Test 2024 plays a vital role in a candidate’s preparation journey.
It not only helps in understanding one’s performance but also aids in calculating an estimated score.
This article is designed to guide you through the process of accessing the NMIMS Entrance Test 2024’s Answer Key, understanding the marking scheme, and utilizing the Answer Key to calculate your probable score.
Additionally, we will discuss how to raise objections if you find any discrepancies in the answer key. So, let’s dive into the details and make your path to NMIMS a bit smoother.
NMIMS NPAT CET LAT Answer Key 2024 Highlights
NMIMS Entrance Test Answer Key 2024 is a crucial tool for aspirants. It provides insights into the exam pattern and helps in self-assessment.
- Availability: Unofficial answer keys are usually available on the day of the exam.
- Source: Various coaching institutes and educational platforms release unofficial answer keys.
- Usage: Helps in calculating the estimated score by comparing answers.
- Objections: Candidates may raise objections if discrepancies are found.
- Marking Scheme: Understanding the marking scheme is essential for accurate score estimation.
- Question Paper: Along with the answer key, question papers are also made available.
- Official Release: NMIMS does not release an official answer key.
- Format: Answer keys are often provided in PDF format for easy access.
- Channels: YouTube channels of coaching institutes may discuss and provide the answer key.
- Importance: It aids in self-assessment and preparation for further rounds of selection.
Download NMIMS NPAT CET LAT Question Paper & Unofficial Answer Key
NMIMS Entrance Test Question Paper & Unofficial Answer Key are valuable resources for candidates. They provide an opportunity to analyze performance and understand the examination pattern.
Accessing Unofficial Answer Key & Question Paper:
- Release Time: Unofficial answer keys are typically available on the evening of the exam day.
- Source: Many coaching institutes and educational platforms publish these unofficial answer keys.
- YouTube Channels: Various coaching institutes may discuss and provide the answer key on their YouTube channels.
- Question Paper Availability: Along with the answer key, question papers are also made available for download.
- Format: These resources are often provided in easily accessible formats like PDF.
- Importance: Downloading the question paper and unofficial answer key helps in self-assessment and preparation for future exams.
How to Calculate Estimated Score Using NMIMS Entrance Test Answer Key
Calculating the estimated score using the NMIMS Entrance Test Answer Key is a crucial step for candidates. It provides an early insight into their performance and helps in planning further strategies.
Understanding the Marking Scheme:
- Correct Answers: For each correct answer, candidates are awarded specific marks as per the examination pattern.
- Incorrect Answers: Since there are no negative marks, candidates don’t lose any points for incorrect answers.
- Total Marks: The total marks are calculated by adding the marks obtained for all the correct answers.
Steps to Calculate the Estimated Score:
- Download the Answer Key: Obtain the unofficial answer key from the sources mentioned earlier.
- Match Your Answers: Compare your answers with the ones provided in the answer key.
- Calculate Correct Answers: Count the number of correct answers and multiply by the marks awarded for each correct answer.
- Sum the Marks: Add the marks obtained for all the correct answers to get the estimated score.
Example of Marking Scheme (for reference):
- Quantitative Reasoning: 40 questions, 40 marks
- Logical Reasoning: 40 questions, 40 marks
- Verbal Reasoning: 40 questions, 40 marks
- Total: 120 questions, 120 marks