KIITEE 2024 Marking Scheme is an essential aspect of the KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination) that determines the scoring and evaluation process for the exam.
Understanding the marking scheme is crucial for candidates appearing for the exam as it helps them strategize their attempts and maximize their scores.
KIITEE 2024 Marking Scheme Highlights
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks, indicating that candidates are awarded for their accurate responses.
- Negative marking is applicable, with 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer. Candidates must be cautious while attempting questions to avoid unnecessary deduction of marks.
- Questions are in the multiple-choice format, with 4 answer options provided for each question. Candidates must select the most appropriate answer among the given options.
- The exam is conducted in a computer-based test (CBT) format, where candidates navigate through the questions using the on-screen interface.
- Candidates have the flexibility to navigate between sections and attempt questions according to their preference.
- There is an option to mark questions for review, allowing candidates to revisit and modify their answers before final submission.
- The test duration is 180 minutes (3 hours), and the exam automatically closes once the allotted time is over.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|For Each Correct Answer||+4 marks|
|For Each Incorrect Answer||-1 mark|