The JEE Main 2024 Admit Card is an essential document that aspiring candidates need to possess to appear for the JEE Main 2024 exam.
JEE Main 2024 admit card is expected to be released on 22nd January 2024.
This admit card will be made available to all eligible candidates through the official JEE Main NTA website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The admit card serves as proof of the candidate’s registration and allows them entry into the examination hall.
The admit card contains vital information such as the candidate’s name, exam center address, exam date and time (exam slot), roll number, date of birth, and category. Candidates must carefully verify all these details to ensure accuracy.
Important Points Regarding JEE Main 2024 Admit Card
- Admit cards will not be sent via post, and no duplicate admit cards will be issued.
- Candidates should not make any alterations to the admit card and must keep it in good condition without folding.
- Incomplete applications will result in the non-issuance of the admit card.
- Only candidates with a valid admit card will be permitted to take the JEE Main 2024 exam.
- Candidates must carefully read all the information mentioned on the admit card.
How to download the JEE Main 2024 Admit Card
To download the JEE Main admit card, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2024: jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Login to the JEE Main 2024 portal using your JEE Main 2024 Application form number and password.
- Click on the “Admit Card” button after logging in.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the e-admit card.
- Keep the admit card safely for the JEE Main 2024 examination.
Details to verify on JEE Main 2024 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
After downloading and printing the admit card, verify the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Exam center address
- Exam date and time (exam slot)
- Candidate’s address
- JEE Main 2024 roll number
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s category
If any mistakes are found in the details or the photograph and signature on the JEE Main 2024 e-Admit Card, candidates should contact the NTA Help Line between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. However, candidates can still appear for the exam with the admit card they have already downloaded. The NTA will make necessary corrections in their records later.