FMGE 2023 application form online registration is closed. The online application form was available from 31-05-2023 to 20-06-2023.
FMGE 2023 (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) holds significant importance for foreign-trained medical graduates aspiring to practice medicine in India.
It serves as a crucial gateway for these candidates to demonstrate their medical knowledge and expertise, ensuring their eligibility to pursue a medical career within the country.
To embark on this journey, candidates must complete the online application process for FMGE June 2023 session.
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through each step of the application process, providing valuable insights and vital instructions.
From creating your online profile and generating a User ID to understanding the documents required and image specifications, we have covered everything you need to know.
The FMGE 2023 application form demands accuracy and thoroughness, making it imperative for candidates to follow this guide diligently.
By adhering to the specified guidelines, aspiring medical practitioners can increase their chances of a successful application and set themselves on the path to fulfilling their professional aspirations in the Indian healthcare system.
FMGE Application Form Highlights
- New User Registration: Candidates need to create an online profile to generate a User ID and Password.
- Applicant Login: After user creation, candidates can log in to register and submit the application.
- Name and Gender: The candidate’s name and gender should match the Primary Medical Qualification Certificate.
- Nationality: Choose nationality carefully as only Indian citizens, NRIs, and OCI holders are eligible for FMGE.
- Email ID: Use a valid and unique email ID for communication with NBEMS.
- Mobile No: Provide a unique mobile number for receiving SMS communications.
- Edit Window: Candidates can edit certain fields during the specified edit window, except for crucial details like name and test city.
- Upload of Prescribed Documents & Images: Candidates need to upload required documents like passport, degree certificate, etc., as per prescribed specifications.
- Test City Selection: Candidates can choose their preferred test city, but NBEMS reserves the right to allocate a center.
- Acknowledgement & Payment: After successful submission and payment, an acknowledgment email is sent with the Transaction ID.
Pre-Requisite & Documents Required
Candidates must have the following documents and information handy before filling the application form:
- Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate duly attested/apostilled.
- Proof of Citizenship (Indian Passport, OCI Card, etc.).
- Eligibility Certificate (if applicable).
- Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Scanned Signatures and Thumb Impression.
- Address Proof, Date of Birth Proof, 10+2 Passing Certificate, and Mark Sheet.
Photograph & Signature Format
|Photograph||JPEG / JPG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||Minimum 10 KB, Maximum 50 KB|
|Scanned Signature||JPEG / JPG||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||Minimum 10 KB, Maximum 50 KB|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG / JPG||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||Minimum 10 KB, Maximum 50 KB|
How to Apply Online for FMGE 2023: Step by Step Guide
Step 1: New User Registration
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBEMS) at natboard.edu.in.
- Click on the “FMGE June 2023” link to access the FMGE application portal.
- On the FMGE June 2023 session page, click on the “New Registration” or “New User Registration” link.
- Fill in the required details to create a new online profile. This will generate a User ID and Password for future login.
- Note down the User ID and Password sent to your registered email and mobile number.
Step 2: Applicant Login
- Use the User ID and Password created during registration to log in as an applicant for FMGE June 2023 session.
- After login, click on the “Go To Application” link to continue with the application submission.
- If you forget your login password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the “Forgot Your Password” link.
Step 3: Fill in Personal Details
- Enter your full name as mentioned in your Primary Medical Qualification Certificate. This name will appear in a non-editable format in your application form.
- Provide your gender, date of birth (Day, Month & Year), and nationality. Choose your nationality from the options provided (Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), or Foreign Nationals).
- Enter a valid email ID and mobile number. Your registered email ID will be the primary means of communication with NBEMS.
Step 4: Details of Identification
- Mention details of your Passport if you are an Indian Citizen or details of your country of citizenship’s passport if you are an OCI.
- If you are a Nepalese Citizen or an Indian Citizen without a valid Indian Passport, provide details of any other Government of India-issued ID proof like PAN Card, Voter ID, or Driving License.
Step 5: Correspondence and Permanent Address in India
- Enter your correspondence and permanent address details in India.
Step 6: Subjects Studied in 10+2 and Percentage/Grades Obtained
- Provide details of the subjects studied in 10+2 and the percentage/grades obtained.
Step 7: Details of Primary Medical Qualification
- Enter the date of starting and completing your medical course.
- Choose your medical school from the drop-down list provided. Use the World Directory of Medical Schools (www.wdoms.org) to identify your medical school’s name, country, and city.
- If you appeared for FMGE December 2022, enter your Roll Number for that session. If you appeared for any previous session of FMGE, enter the Roll Number of the latest session applied for.
Step 8: Upload Prescribed Documents & Images
- Upload scanned copies of your Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate duly attested by the Indian Embassy in the country where you obtained the qualification or apostilled as per Hague Convention requirements.
- Upload the Proof of Citizenship document, depending on your status (Valid Passport issued by Govt of India for Indian Citizens/NRI, OCI Card + Valid Passport for OCI, or Govt of India-issued Photo ID for Nepalese Citizen).
- Upload the Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by MCI/NMC if applicable. In case EC is not applicable, upload the Score Card for qualifying NEET-UG (if applicable) for admission in Primary Medical Qualification obtained on or after May 2018.
- Upload a recent photograph, scanned signatures, and thumb impression as per the prescribed specifications. Refer to the Image Upload Instructions available on the NBEMS website for details.
Step 9: Choose Test City and Pay Examination Fee
- Select your preferred test city from the available choices on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Pay the prescribed examination fee online through the available payment gateway. No other mode of payment is accepted.
Step 10: Preview and Submit Application
- Preview the entire application before submission to make any necessary corrections.
- Read and agree to the declaration.
- Submit the application. An acknowledgement email will be sent to your registered email ID confirming the submission of the application.
Step 11: Edit Window (Optional)
- If you need to make any changes to the application, you can do so during the edit window period. However, certain fields such as name, nationality, test city, mobile number, and email ID cannot be edited.
Step 12: Final Edit Window (Optional)
- If required, correct the images uploaded (photograph, signatures, and thumb impression) during the final edit window period.
- Rectify any deficiencies in the documents uploaded, if asked by NBEMS.
Step 13: Deficient Document Submission
- If any deficiencies are identified in the uploaded documents, you will be informed through the Online Deficient Document Submission Portal.
- Use the portal to respond to queries and upload the required documents, if asked.
Step 14: Final Application Submission
- Ensure that all required documents and corrections are made before the final submission date.
- Failure to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents or rectify deficiencies by the last date prescribed will result in ineligibility for FMGE June 2023.
- Issuance of admit card in any previous session(s) of FMGE does not guarantee an admit card for FMGE June 2023 if the application is found ineligible.
FMGE Application Form Correction
Candidates can edit certain fields during the specified edit window, except for critical details like name, nationality, test city, mobile number, and email ID.
However, no editing is allowed after the edit window. Correction in uploaded images (photograph, signatures, thumb impression) can be done during the final edit window.
Deficiency in documents must be rectified by the given date, failing which the application may be rejected.