The registration for CTET 2023 (July) has closed as the last date for online application submission was 26th May 2023. Candidates who have successfully registered can expect the release of admit cards tentatively on 7th August 2023.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2023 is an upcoming national-level examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The CTET serves as a qualifying exam for individuals aspiring to become teachers in central government schools across India. The exam will be administered online as a computer-based test (CBT) and will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
For the latest updates and important information regarding the CTET July 2023 exam, candidates are advised to visit the official website at ctet.nic.in. The counseling process for successful candidates will be conducted online.
The CTET July 2023 exam offers aspiring teachers a valuable opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the field of education, opening doors to a fulfilling teaching career in central government schools.
CTET July 2023 Highlight
Check out the highlights of CTET July 2023! Don’t miss the opportunity to explore this important examination for aspiring teachers!
|Name of Exam||CTET July 2023|
|Full Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test – July 2023|
|Conducted By||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Language of Question Paper||Hindi & English|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (Online CBT)|
|Exam Date||20-August-2023 (Tentative)|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
Important Points To Remember
- The CTET 2023 exam is conducted in two papers: Paper I for classes I to V teachers and Paper II for classes VI to VIII teachers.
- The eligibility criteria for CTET require candidates to have a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The application process for CTET is conducted online, and candidates must submit their applications on the official website.
- The exam pattern for both papers includes multiple-choice questions (MCQs), with each question carrying one mark.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers in CTET 2023.
- The CTET admit card is an essential document that candidates must carry to the examination center.
- After the examination, the provisional answer key is released, allowing candidates to challenge any discrepancies within a specified time frame.
- The CTET 2023 result is expected to be declared on the official website, and candidates can check their scores and qualifying status online.
CTET July 2023 Important Dates
Mark your calendars for the important dates of CTET July 2023!
|Online Application Form Start Date||27-04-2023|
|Online Application Form Last Date||26-05-2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||07-08-2023 (Tentative)|
|Dates of Online Examination||20-08-2023 (Tentative)|
|Answer Key Release||28-08-2023 (Tentative)|
|Result Date||09-09-2023 (Tentative)|
CTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To ensure eligibility for the CTET exam, candidates must review the minimum qualifications set by the NCTE. Visit the NCTE website for detailed information and verification.
- Class I to V Teachers:
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed., or
- Post-Graduation with 55% marks and three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
- Class VI to VIII Teachers:
- Graduation with 50% marks and one-year B.Ed. (Special Education), or
- Post-Graduation with 55% marks and three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
- Consideration for Three-Year Integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. Holders:
- Eligible for teaching in classes I to V.
- Bridge Course in Elementary Education:
- Mandatory for primary teachers with three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. qualification.
CTET 2023 Exam Pattern
Understanding the CTET exam pattern is crucial as it helps candidates familiarize themselves with the structure and format of the CTET examination:
- Two papers: Paper I (Classes I-V) and Paper II (Classes VI-VIII)
- Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four alternatives
- Paper I: 150 MCQs in sections like Child Development, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies
- Paper II: 150 MCQs covering Child Development, Language I, Language II, and either Mathematics & Science or Social Studies/Social Science
CTET 2023 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of the CTET exam plays a vital role in determining the scoring system and evaluation process. Here, we provide a concise overview:
- Each question carries one mark.
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The main question paper is bilingual (Hindi/English).
CTET 2023 Application Form
CTET 2023 application form is a crucial step for aspiring teachers in central government schools. It is filled out online through the official CTET website, requiring accurate information and document uploads. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and make the necessary fee payment. Successful submission generates a confirmation page for reference. For detailed instructions, please visit dedicated page for CTET Application Form on this website.
CTET 2023 Admit Card
To download the CTET Admit Card, candidates need to visit the official CTET website and log in using their registration number and password. It is recommended to download the admit card as soon as it becomes available and take a printout of it.
It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the CTET admit card to the examination center. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
CTET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is usually made available on the official CTET website approximately one week after the examination. Candidates can download the answer key in PDF format and cross-check their answers with the provided solutions.
If candidates come across any discrepancies or have objections to the provisional answer key, they can raise their concerns within the given timeframe.
The final answer key is prepared after considering the challenges received and is used to determine the results. For further details and the latest updates on the CTET 2023 Answer Key, candidates are advised to visit the dedicated page.
CTET 2023 Result
CTET 2023 Result is the outcome of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The result is an important milestone for candidates who have appeared for the examination and aspire to become qualified teachers in central government schools.
The CTET Result is expected to be declared on the official website in the last week of September 2023, with the tentative date being 25th September 2023.
Candidates can visit the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in, to check their result. The result will be available in the form of a scorecard, displaying the candidate’s marks and qualifying status.
It is important to note that the CTET Result is valid for a period of seven years. For more detailed information and updates regarding the CTET Result, candidates can refer to the official website of CTET.