CTET 2023 Admit Card is expected to be available from 7th August 2023. Candidates must download and carry a printed copy of the Admit Card to the designated examination center.
CTET 2023 Admit Card is a crucial document that serves as an entry ticket for candidates appearing in the CTET examination.
It is an official document issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and is available for download on the official CTET website.
Admit Card contains vital information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination center address, examination timing, and important instructions to be followed during the examination.
Candidates must carefully read and understand all the instructions mentioned on the Admit Card to ensure a smooth examination process.
CTET Admit Card Highlights
- Availability: The admit card can be downloaded from the CTET official website.
- Verification: Candidates must verify the details mentioned on the admit card, including their photograph and signature.
- Reporting Time: Candidates should report to the examination center 120 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Instructions: Candidates must carefully read and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card during the examination.
How to Download CTET 2023 Admit Card: Step by Step Guide
CTET Admit Card is a crucial document that candidates must download and carry to the examination center. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to download the CTET 2023 Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official CTET website
Open your preferred web browser and visit the official website of CTET : ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: Navigate to the Admit Card section
Look for the “Download Admit Card” or similar link on the website’s homepage. This section is usually prominently displayed for easy access.
Step 3: Click on the Admit Card link
Click on the Admit Card link to proceed with the download process.
Step 4: Enter your credentials
You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your login credentials. Typically, you will be required to enter your registration number and date of birth or password. Make sure to enter the correct details.
Step 5: Submit the information
After entering your credentials, click on the “Submit” or similar button to proceed.
Step 6: View and verify your Admit Card
Once you have submitted the required information, your CTET 2023 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Take a moment to carefully review all the details mentioned on the Admit Card, including your name, roll number, examination center, and timing. Verify that the photograph and signature are clear and accurate.
Step 7: Download the Admit Card
If all the details are correct and you are satisfied with the Admit Card, proceed to download it. Click on the “Download” or similar button provided on the screen.
Step 8: Save and print the Admit Card
After downloading the Admit Card, save it to a secure location on your device. It is also advisable to take a printout of the Admit Card. Ensure that the printout is clear and legible.
Step 9: Keep the Admit Card safely
Once you have downloaded and printed the Admit Card, keep it safely in a secure place. The Admit Card will be required for verification purposes at the examination center.
Details to Verify in CTET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidate’s name and roll number.
- Examination center and address.
- Date and timing of the examination.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Instructions and guidelines for the examination.
Important Rules for CTET Exam
- Reporting Time: Candidates should report to the examination center 120 minutes before the exam.
- Valid Admit Card: Candidates must possess a valid admit card downloaded from the official CTET website.
- Prohibited Items: Items like stationery, electronic devices, communication devices, and ornaments are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Conduct: Candidates must maintain discipline and follow the instructions of the invigilators.
- Rough Work: Rough work should be done only on the provided rough sheets.
- Unfair Means: Any use of unfair means or misbehavior will lead to cancellation of candidature and possible debarment from future examinations.