To excel in the AIAPGET 2023 examination and secure admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the AIAPGET 2023 exam pattern and marking scheme.
The exam pattern determines the structure of the exam, including the mode of examination, duration, type of questions, number of questions, maximum marks, and the medium of the question paper.
Equally important is the marking scheme, which outlines how marks are allocated for correct and incorrect responses, unattempted questions, and the impact of challenges to the answer key.
Familiarizing oneself with the exam pattern and marking scheme is essential for effective preparation, enabling candidates to strategize their approach and optimize their performance in the AIAPGET 2023 examination.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The AIAPGET 2023 exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, where candidates answer questions on a computer.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked, with each question having a single correct response.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: The maximum marks for the AIAPGET 2023 exam will be 480.
- Medium of Paper: The medium of the question paper will vary based on the field of study: Ayurveda (English and Hindi), Homoeopathy (English only), Siddha (English and Tamil), and Unani (English and Urdu).
AIAPGET 2023 Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- For every correct response, candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Unanswered or unattempted questions will not be awarded any marks.
- Candidates need to choose one option as the correct answer for each question.
- In case of multiple correct options or a change in the answer key after the challenge process, only those candidates who attempted it correctly as per the revised answer key will be awarded marks.
- If a question is dropped due to a technical error, full marks will be given to all candidates, regardless of whether they attempted it or not.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation or construction of a question, the English version will be considered final, and the decision of NTA (National Testing Agency) will be binding.
Understanding the exam pattern and marking scheme of AIAPGET 2023 is essential for effective exam preparation.
Candidates should familiarize themselves with the question format, marking scheme, and medium of the question paper according to their chosen field of study.
By gaining a comprehensive understanding of these aspects, candidates can strategize their exam approach and aim for better scores in the AIAPGET 2023 exam.